The PMFA Board has decided to maintain our minimum annual dues at $50 per store with a 5-store maximum. As you know, membership dues are an important component of PMFA funding, as they allow us fund a professional administrative staff and offer key PMFA membership benefits to you.
In addition to being a great networking opportunity, PMFA offers the following benefits to its members:
- **New** Elevanta Health Insurance Plan
- New this year, your PMFA Board is close to finalizing a partnership to offer PMFA members a PMFA health insurance program. Based upon our final conversations, additional information for this program should be sent out to PMFA members in the weeks to come.
- **New** Training Opportunities
- Joel Smith, a fellow PMFA franchisee and trainer, will offer a leadership program to all PMFA members starting in January 2018. This program will include best practices on how to improve your profitability; steps to take to work on your business, not in your business; and how to overall improve and grow your business. There is currently no fee associated with this program, as long as you are a paid dues member.
- Snagajob Partnership Program
- PMFA Members will receive special pricing through our exclusive partnership with Snagajob.
- PMFA Website
- com will serve as a central location for all things regarding PMFA. Once you are logged in, you will be able to view recent and past communications from PMFA, read our mission statement, view the Board of Directors roster and participate in the PMFA Forums.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax Discount Program
- PMFA has partnered with Office Depot/OfficeMax to bring you significant savings on products and services you use every day!
- PMFA Newsletter & Communications
- We bring franchisees together to discuss the relevant topics of the day. In short, we provide forums for franchisees to share their thoughts, concerns and ideas through our quarterly newsletters, email blasts and Facebook group.
- PMFA Facebook Group
- This gives you the opportunity to interact with other Papa Murphy’s Franchisees as well as find useful postings from the PMFA Central Office and your peers.
- PMFA Convention
- One of the most important benefits of an association is getting together to share best practices and collaborate on solutions to address systemwide issues. To listen to the testimonials of members who attended the 2017 Convention, click here.
The organization benefits the entire franchise community; therefore, your support of PMFA is important to the success of your business now and in the future.
Membership paid now will be good through December 31, 2018.