The PMFA Board has decided to maintain our minimum annual dues at $50 per store with a 5-store maximum. As you know, membership dues are an important component of PMFA funding, as they allow us fund a professional administrative staff and offer key PMFA membership benefits to you.
In addition to being a great networking opportunity, PMFA offers the following benefits to its members:
- Elevanta Health Insurance Plan
- PMFA Health includes 9 Major Medical plans, 2 Minimum Essential Coverage options and 3 HSA plans at bronze, silver and gold levels. All plans utilize the largest provider network in the nation—BlueCross BlueShield, with 98% of all doctors included. This exclusive program will be offered to all PMFA members through Elevanta—a professional services firm based in metro-Atlanta, GA.
- Training Opportunities
- Joel Smith, a fellow PMFA franchisee and trainer, will continue offering a leadership program to all PMFA members. This program includes best practices on how to improve your profitability; steps to take to work on your business, not in your business; and how to overall improve and grow your business. There is currently no fee associated with this program, as long as you are a paid dues member.
- PMFA Website
- This website will serve as a central location for all things regarding PMFA. Once you are logged in, you will be able to view recent and past communications from PMFA, read our mission statement, view the Board of Directors roster and participate in the PMFA Forums.
- Office Depot/OfficeMax Discount Program
- PMFA has partnered with Office Depot/OfficeMax to bring you significant savings on products and services you use every day!
- PMFA Newsletter & Communications
- We bring franchisees together to discuss the relevant topics of the day. In short, we provide forums for franchisees to share their thoughts, concerns and ideas through our quarterly newsletters, email blasts and Facebook group.
- PMFA Facebook Group
- This gives you the opportunity to interact with other Papa Murphy’s Franchisees as well as find useful postings from the PMFA Central Office and your peers.
- 2019 PMFA Convention
- One of the most important benefits of an association is getting together to share best practices and collaborate on solutions to address systemwide issues. Mark your calendar, the 2019 PMFA Convention will be July 27 – 29 in Denver! More information including the link to registration, hotel accommodations and agenda will be available in early Spring. To listen to the testimonials of members who attended the 2017 Convention, click here.
The organization benefits the entire franchise community; therefore, your support of PMFA is important to the success of your business now and in the future.
Membership paid now will be good through December 31, 2019.